Here is my 8th page for the 28 page (layout) challenge! I did nothing fancy for these pictures from my son's Spring show school performance 3 years ago. The funny thing - I used some really old supplies I had in my stash. I had some bug supplies from a Scrap in a Snap show - probably one of my first purchases as a scrapbooker! It feels good to use up some of my stash (and make room for new stuff!).
Welcome to Kreations with Kris
This is my blog where I can show off my scrapbooking kreations! I love to use sketches and scrapping with the supplies I already have (which is way too much!).
If you look at old posts, you may notice that I use to run a scrapbooking business out of my home. My life became just too busy and now I enjoy scrapping for myself!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment