Welcome to Kreations with Kris

This is my blog where I can show off my scrapbooking kreations! I love to use sketches and scrapping with the supplies I already have (which is way too much!).

If you look at old posts, you may notice that I use to run a scrapbooking business out of my home. My life became just too busy and now I enjoy scrapping for myself!


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

28 Days of Layouts

I have accepted the challenge - 28 layouts for the 28 days of February! These are my first 2 pages of the month!  This is a simple layout of a my daughter's Daisy meeting. I also did the 365 challenge for Feb 2nd - I shadowed my title! I used a sketch from a now defunct website - Craft TV weekly.  And your vision isn't blurry - I purposely blurred the names of the girls.

4 comments:

Kathy M said...

Very nice. I like that you included a challenge too.

Anonymous said...

Nice job!!!

Cheri said...

Looks great!!!

Susan in MS said...

I love the colors and all of the photos you used. Nice job ;o)