Welcome to Kreations with Kris
This is my blog where I can show off my scrapbooking kreations! I love to use sketches and scrapping with the supplies I already have (which is way too much!).
If you look at old posts, you may notice that I use to run a scrapbooking business out of my home. My life became just too busy and now I enjoy scrapping for myself!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Pages 3-4 for the 28 page challenge for February
When I scrap, I usually make 3 copies of a layout - one for me, and one for each of the grandparents (eventually, they will be passed down to the kids). For the Girl Scouts, I am making the troop its own book for the girls to remember their times together. So I had to make another Daisy Meeting layout. I used the same layout but tweaked it a bit. I used some different papers too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! You did a great job with your los but this is my favorite!
Post a Comment